In this episode, Esther Kiss and I are talking about connecting with influencers, how to do that and what to have in mind, and we also tap the topic of Joint Ventures.
Esther is the founder of Born To Influence, a publicity firm specializing in helping experts and personal brands get more publicity, leads and sales. She has a big network of experts and influencers and had clients featured on TV, magazines, and on some of the top podcasts out there.
She is also the host of Born To Influence: The Marketing Show where she interviews highly successful entrepreneurs and New York Times Bestselling Authors about their marketing and publicity strategies.
Some questions I ask:
- Do you get a lot of daily emails from people you DON’T know asking to connect or for introductions?
- Everyone is talking about you need to give value and not only ask for something, but how can we do this before we approach an influencer?
- Joint Ventures are obviously a good way of giving value and creating win-win situations, have you had some good Joint Venture experiences and what stood out from those ones?
- Ok, so it’s time for my favorite part, The Unexpected Three, where I will ask you three random questions. Are you ready?
- What is one of your favorite resources or online tools right now, that you are using?
- What is the best way someone reached out to you online to ask for a favor?
- Take us back to the day you decided to go your own way, with the experience and knowledge that you have today, what one advice would you give yourself back then?
Connect with Esther: Website |