In this episode, Cloris Kylie and I are talking about Joint Venture Collaborations, the experiences she had, how she’s finding Joint Venture partners, why she’s partnering up with only 8 people per year, and what mistakes to avoid.
Cloris is a coach and online trainer specialized in lead generation.
She is helping authors, speakers, coaches, and trainers to expand their reach and client base and make a great living doing what they love.
Her motto is: “Reveal Your Magnificence!”
Some questions I ask:
- Do you get a lot of daily emails from people you DON’T know asking to connect or for introductions?
- Hhow do you usually go on with finding JV partners?
- I know that you are working hard to build good and strong relationships with both your partners and your audience, and you have committed to only sponsor 8 projects each year, which to me sounds really good, but to many others, even experts on this topic, 12 is a minimum per year. Tell us the reason and why 8 is such a good number
- Besides having too many partners per year and promoting too much, what other mistakes do you see entrepreneurs make when it comes to Joint Ventures?
- Is there something unique, in a good way, that happened during a JV collaboration that you would like to recommend?
- Ok, so it’s time for my favorite part, The Unexpected Three, where I will ask you three random questions. Are you ready?
- What is one of your favorite resources or online tools right now, that you are using?
- Three things to have in place before reaching out to potential JV partners, what would those be?
- Take us back to the day you decided to go your own way, with the experience and knowledge that you have today, what one advice would you give yourself back then?
Connect with Cloris: Website