In this episode, John Pagulayan and I are talking about email copy and cover subject lines, email structure, a few more things when it comes to good email copy and opt in pages.
John is helping business owners convert more leads to customers using email, and he has been writing VERY successful emails for some of the big names in the online business space.
Some questions I ask:
- What’s your take on a good landing page?
- So we all know this thing with subject lines, both for blog posts and emails and how important they are. What’s the process and how do you usually decide what subject line to use?
- What is a common mistake entrepreneurs do when it comes to creating their email subject line?
- The intro part of your email is very important in order for you to capture the readers attention. What goes into a good intro?
- Let’s talk about the outro as well. Let’s say you’re sending an email and have one clear action you want your readers to take. Do you find getting better results with sharing that CTA throughout the email but having your best CTA at the end, in the beginning, or only one CTA at the end?
- Do you usually try to spark an emotion or just pure information?
- Ok, so it’s time for my favorite part, The Unexpected Three, where I will ask you three random questions. Are you ready?
- What is one of your favorite resources or online tools right now, that you are using?
- If you have had one crazy moment where you got amazing results from this one email sequence, it could be revenue growth, feedback, recommendations, anything. Choose ONE thing from that experience that you think was the most important one, what was it?
- Take us back to the day you decided to go your own way, with the experience and knowledge that you have today, what one advice would you give yourself back then?
Connect with John: Facebook