In this episode, Kelly Roach and I are talking about business growth, your mindset, and how to use webinars.
Kelly is the host of the top rated podcast, Unstoppable Success Radio, an International best-selling author, and the CEO of Kelly Roach Coaching.
She runs business coaching programs, mastermind groups, online courses, and much more but before that, Kelly was an NFL Cheerleader and Fortune 500 Executive.
Some questions I ask:
- Tell us about the story when you went all in to launch your webinar.
- A setback like that would force many out there to stop and turn around, how did you react?
- What was the key to keep your mindset on the positive and keep the momentum?
- What’s the most common mistake people are making with webinars?
- The build up and the follow up are very important parts of how well your webinar will convert, how many emails are you sending before the webinar to build up the hype and what kind of value do you give in those emails?
- You are leaving a lot of money on the table if you don’t do the follow up correct. What’s the key to have a successful follow up campaign?
- Ok, so it’s time for my favorite part, The Unexpected Three, where I will ask you three random questions. Are you ready?
- What is one of your favorite resources or online tools right now, that you are using?
- What’s ONE key takeaway you want people to take from today if they are thinking about using webinars?
- Take us back to the day you decided to go your own way, with the experience and knowledge you have now, what one advice would you give to yourself?